Compass Cove is known as one of the largest resorts in Myrtle Beach and has a wide array of amenities to offer to the residents and vacationers alike. From luxurious accommodations to spectacular views, you can’t find a better oceanfront location like this on the entire Grand Strand. The resort comprises of three buildings; the Pinnacle Tower, the Mariner Tower, and the Schooner Building, all of which have their unique attractions and selling points. If you are planning on buying one of the condos for sale, here’s everything you need to know about this resort.
Compass Cove is conveniently located at 2311 South Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach South Carolina 29577, just a couple of miles from Family Kingdom Amusement Park, The Myrtle Beach Art Museum, The Market Common, Myrtle Beach International Airport and Whispering Pines Golf Course. The Market Common is an upscale shopping, dining and entertainment experience with a downtown feel, which is located on the south end of town known as the South Strand.
Compass Cove remains to be the largest Oceanfront Resorts In Myrtle Beach featuring 530 state-of-the-art condo units located across three buildings. With 750 feet of oceanfront, it is almost two blocks long. Let’s take a look at the community complex.
1. The Pinnacle Tower: This oceanfront condo building offers suites, penthouses, and efficiency units all offering magnificent views with pools located at the ground level. In summer, there are live band poolside performances and also at the Crow’s Nest Lounge located on the 2nd floor of the Pinnacle Tower
2. The Mariner Tower: It’s a 15-story complex featuring larger condo units. Here you can find 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom units. These condos are spacious and offer stunning oceanfront views. Talking about 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom units, they come with two full baths and fully equipped kitchens. There is an additional living room space for having great family times. The tower offers a separate fitness center and a parking garage along with many pools.
3. The Schooner Building: Is a 4-story, low-rise addition that features efficiency condos and smaller units. The prices here are the lowest among the three facilities, but still, it offers all the major amenities you find at the other two. The condos here are just perfect for small families.
Among all the amenities and standout features of Compass Cove, here are a few that can’t be ignored.
At Compass Cove, 22 amazing water attractions give vacationers and residents a great way to have fun. Here’s a close look at them:
· Outdoor pool complex has a sundeck featuring umbrella tables and lounge chairs. It sits next to Schooner Building.
· A solarium features 60x20 foot indoor pool near Schooner Building, a couple of 4-person hot tubs, 200 ft. Lazy river and children pool having a mushroom-shaped shower.
· There’s a pool complex that includes 200 ft. lazy river, outdoor pools, and a kiddie pool.
· There are a couple of outdoor pools in Pinnacle building along with children pool, 10-person outdoor spa club, and 8-person hot tub.
· Right next Pinnacle building there is indoor/outdoor 220 ft. lazy river, 6-person hot tub as well as a children pool featuring a waterfall-like shower.
· You get private beach access and lounge chairs at the private beachfront area.
Only half a mile from the resort, there is a water sports center that offers a variety of water sports equipment on rent including windsurfing, banana boat rides, jet skis, and personal watercraft.
The condos for sale in Compass Cove have many beneficial services included in the HOA fees. Here is a list of included items:
Gross rental income history is an important benchmark to consider when purchasing an oceanfront condo. As per CCAR Paragon:
*Note your income can vary, but this is a baseline of what average top-performing units have gotten in rental income. Very important to note that the actual condo unit position in the building is very important in relation to income, as well amount of owner usage. These and many other factors can affect your actual rental dollars. Our team can help you with this and get you the exact rental numbers for the exact unit.
If you are looking to buy or sell a condo at Compass Cove, call The Jerry Pinkas Real Estate Experts at 843-839-9870. Our team knows this resort inside and out! We specialize in Condos at Compass Cove. As a matter of fact, many of our team also personally own condos in this community. We are glad to help our clients with the inside info.
All this and a lot more to explore, make the condos for sale at Compass Cove in Myrtle Beach a fantastic investment whether you want to live at the beach or rent your condo out. Take a look at these listings and find your perfect condo now!
Captivating Oceanfront Serenity Awaits You! Experience the epitome of coastal living in this impeccably updated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit with breathtaking oceanfront a...
Listing courtesy of Listing Agent: Michael Larson () from Listing Office: Century 21 Stopper &Associates.
Gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 full bath direct OCEANFRONT condo located in the North Tower of the amenity rich Compass Cove Resort. Perfect as a second home or a spectacular inve...
Listing courtesy of Listing Agent: Joelle Hardcastle () from Listing Office: Intracoastal Realty Corp.
Here's your chance to own an income producing property in one of the area's most popular resorts. Beautiful 3 Bd 2 Ba condo on the 12th floor of Compass Cove - Beautiful...
Listing courtesy of Listing Agent: Carolina Key Group (Cell: 843-213-8688) from Listing Office: EXP Realty LLC.
BEAUTIFULLY UPGRADED OCEANFRONT 3 BR / 2 BA CONDO AT COMPASS COVE NORTH TOWER. COMPASS COVE FEATURES AN ARRAY OF AMENITIES ON THE OCEANFRONT INCLUDING INDOOR/OUTDOOR POO...
Listing courtesy of Listing Agent: Bradley Bennett () from Listing Office: Ocean Front Guru Real Estate.
Provided courtesy of The Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS®. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. Copyright 2023 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved. Information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.