Compass Cove is known as one of the largest resorts in Myrtle Beach and has wide array of amenities to offer to the residents and vacationers alike. From luxurious accommodations to spectacular views, you can’t find a better oceanfront location like this on the entire Grand Strand. The resort, basically, comprises of three buildings; the Pinnacle Tower, the Mariner Tower and the Schooner Building, all of which have their own unique attractions and selling points. If you are planning on buying one of the condos for sale, here’s everything you need to know about this resort.
Compass Cove is conveniently located on the 2311 South Ocean Boulevard, just a couple of miles from Family Kingdom Amusement and Waterfront Park and Whispering Pines Golf Course. Very close to The Market Common. The Market Common is an upscale shopping, dining and entertainment experience with a downtown feel, which is located on the south end of town.
Compass Cove remains to be the largest Oceanfront Resorts in Myrtle Beach featuring 530 state-of-the-art condo units located across 3 buildings. With 750 feet of oceanfront, it is almost 2 blocks long. Let’s take a look at the specifics.
1. The Pinnacle Tower: This oceanfront condo building offers suites, penthouses and efficiency units all offering magnificent views with pools located at the ground level. In summer, there are live band pool side performances and also at the Crow’s Nest Lounge located on the 2nd floor of the Pinnacle Tower
2. The Mariner Tower: It’s a 15-story complex featuring larger condo units. Here you can find 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom units. These condos are spacious and offer stunning oceanfront views. Talking about 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom units, they come with 2 full baths and fully equipped kitchens. There is additional living room space for having great family times. The tower offers a separate fitness center and parking garage along with many pools.
3. The Schooner Building: Is a 4-story, low-rise addition that features efficiency condos and smaller units. The prices here are lowest among the three facilities but still it offers all major amenities you find at the other two. The condos here are just perfect for small families.
Among all the amenities and standout features of Compass Cove, here are a few that can’t be ignored.
At Compass Cove, there are 22 amazing water attractions that give vacationers and residents a great way to have fun. Here’s a close look at them:
· Outdoor pool complex having sundecks featuring umbrella tables and lounge chairs. It sits next to Schooner Building.
· A solarium features 60x20 ft. indoor pool near Schooner Building, a couple of 4-person hot tubs, 200 ft. lazy river and children pool having mushroom-shaped shower.
· There’s a pool complex that includes 200 ft. lazy river, outdoor pools, and a kiddie pool.
· There are a couple of outdoor pools in Pinnacle building along with children pool, 10-person outdoor spa club and 8-person hot tub.
· Right next Pinnacle building there is indoor/outdoor 220 ft. lazy river, 6-person hot tub as well as a children pool featuring waterfall-like shower.
· You get private beach access and lounge chairs at private beachfront area.
Only half a mile from the resort, there is water sports center that offers variety of water sports equipment on rent including windsurfing, banana boat rides, jet skis and personal watercraft.
If you are looking to buy or sell a condo at Compass Cove, call The Jerry Pinkas Real Estate Experts at 843-839-9870. We know this resort inside and out! All this and a lot more to explore really make the condos for sale at Compass Cove in Myrtle Beach a fantastic investment. Whether you want to live at the beach or rent your condo out. Take a look at these listings and find your perfect condo now!
Direct Ocean Front 1BR 1BA condo at one of the most popular resorts in Myrtle Beach. The Pinnacle Tower at Compass Cove. This condo sleeps 8, making plenty of room for th...
Listing courtesy of Real Estate Modo Inc , Brian Piercy.
Welcome to this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in the Pinnacle Tower at Compass Cove in the heart of Myrtle Beach. This unit includes a full kitchen equipped with a refrigera...
Listing courtesy of Century 21 Barefoot Realty , Kevin Mills.
GREAT DEAL! FULLY FURNISHED 1BR OCEANFRONT UNIT IS IDEAL TO ENJOY THE WARM CAROLINA SUNSHINE FROM YOUR PRIVATE BALCONY. THE PINNACLE IS CENTRALLY LOCATED IN MYRTLE BEACH ...
Listing courtesy of Century 21 Stopper &Associates , Stopper Memo Team.
Fully furnished 1 bedroom 1 bathroom oceanfront condo at the Compass Cove Pinnacle Tower. This unit has 2 beds in the bedroom and in the living room a sleeper sofa and a ...
Listing courtesy of Century 21 The Harrelson Group , Gregory Harrelson.
Enjoy the breath taking views from the Balcony of this Oceanfront condo. This is one of the few units featuring a King size bed. You want Amenities? This resort boost o...
Listing courtesy of Weichert Realtors SB , Daniel Pelletier.
This is it! 3 bedroom 2 bath direct oceanfront condo at the highly sought after Compass Cove Resort. Fantastic rental potential or get-a-way with amazing amenities! 22 wa...
Listing courtesy of The Hoffman Group , Jodie Spencer.
Want an income property you can count on? This ocean-front condo is a tremendous value, in great condition, and generates great positive yearly cash-flow. Fabulous ocean...
Listing courtesy of United Real Estate MB , Jeff Hilliard.
ONE BEDROOM OCEANFRONT CONDO AT COMPASS COVE PINNACLE. SUITE CONSISTS OF TWO BEDS IN THE BEDROOM, A SEPARATE LIVING ROOM WITH A SLEEPER SOFA AND MURPHY BED, A FULL KITCHE...
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Southern Shores , Bethany Cornelison.
1 BR 1BA ocean view condo in Compass Cove Resort. Viewing the Atlantic Ocean. This beautiful condo has all the bells and whistle for a 2nd home or investment property. Gr...
Listing courtesy of Real Estate Modo Inc , Brian Piercy.
Beautiful 1BR-1BA ocean front unit at Compass Cove in the Pinnacle Tower. Fully furnished with kitchen, 2 double beds, a pull down Murphy bed in the living room, and sofa...
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Southern Shores , Ryan Korros.
Provided courtesy of The Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS®. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. Copyright 2018 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved. Information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.